heliuscloud User Protocol
(hereinafter referred to as "heliuscloud") agrees to provide Internet and mobile network-based services (hereinafter referred to as "Network Services") in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, in order to protect the rights and interests of you (hereinafter referred to as "User"), please read the following User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Protocol") in detail and carefully before using heliuscloud's IP services and various products (including but not limited to websites, mobile clients and other platforms), and pay particular attention to the relevant provisions of this Agreement marked in bold.
I. Confirmation and Acceptance of the Protocol
- Please read this Agreement carefully (minors should be accompanied by a guardian) and fully understand it before you decide to register as a user of heliuscloud's website (located at https://heliuscloud.net/) and its various products and other platforms.
- By clicking to accept this Agreement, you agree to accept this Agreement in its entirety. This Agreement is effective immediately upon your agreement to it, so please consider carefully whether to accept this Agreement. If you disagree with any of the terms or any of the content of this Agreement, please do not register for or use the IP Services provided by heliuscloud.
- After the user signs this agreement, the content of this agreement may be modified due to the development of the Internet and changes in relevant laws, regulations and regulatory documents, or due to the business development needs of heliuscloud. heliuscloud will publish the modified agreement directly on the website or in other reasonable ways, and the publication of the modified agreement will be deemed as heliuscloud has notified the user of the modified content. If you have any questions or concerns about the modified agreement, please feel free to contact heliuscloud. If the user has objections to the modified agreement, please immediately stop using all the services and products provided by heliuscloud, if the user login to enjoy the network services or continue to use heliuscloud products, the user is deemed to accept the modified agreement.
- heliuscloud for some specific IP services or products of the use of the various ways to make any statements, notices, warnings and other content as part of this agreement, the user, if the use of the IP services or products provided by heliuscloud, the user agrees to such statements, notices, warnings content.
II. User account and password security
- After accepting this Agreement, the user may choose a cell phone number that has not been used by other users as the user's account, and set a password to protect it. However, the user name (or nickname) used should be in line with network ethics and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and use of your account, password, and other personal information obtained during registration, and are legally responsible for all activities and events that occur under your account. You shall immediately notify heliuscloud of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. heliuscloud is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the unauthorized use of your account or password by others.
- In order to protect your rights and interests, you should not disclose or provide your account or password to anyone else, or lend or transfer your account or password to anyone else. If TomatoAccelerator discovers or has reason to suspect that a user is not the original registrant, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of network services without notice and without liability to the account user and/or the user, if any, including but not limited to, interruption of communications, emptying of user data and information.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can follow the password recovery rules of heliuscloud and apply to get your account back. heliuscloud's password recovery mechanism is only responsible for identifying the correctness of the information on the application form and the system records, but cannot identify whether the applicant is a real account holder. heliuscloud does not assume any responsibility for any loss caused by the impersonation of the user's complaint, the user knows that the account and password custody responsibility lies with the user, heliuscloud is not obliged to ensure that the account lost or forgotten password will be able to find the account through the application.
III. Service Content
- heliuscloud's Global IP Service is only available for use in network environments outside of China.
- The heliuscloud Web Services are provided by heliuscloud on a case-by-case basis, such as browsing financial information, searching for information content, and posting comments.
- Some of the network services provided by heliuscloud are paid network services, and users need to pay a fee to heliuscloud to use the paid network services. If the user refuses to pay the fees, then heliuscloud reserves the right not to provide the service to the user. If the user refuses to pay the fee, heliuscloud reserves the right not to provide the service to the user.
- You acknowledge that heliuscloud only provides network services and that you are solely responsible for all equipment (e.g., personal computers, cell phones, and other devices or equipment used to access the Internet or mobile network) and fees (e.g., telephone and Internet access fees for Internet access, and cell phone fees for access to the mobile network) associated with the network services.
IV. Change, interruption or termination of services
- The user expressly understands that the network services provided by heliuscloud may be subject to various unstable factors, which may lead to governmental regulation, policy restrictions, virus invasion, hacker attacks, server system crashes, or other risks that cannot be solved by today's technology. Therefore, heliuscloud does not guarantee that the network services it provides will meet the user's needs, nor does it ensure that the network services it provides will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, safety and accuracy of the network services. The user expressly knows and acknowledges the existence of such risks, and agrees to assume such risks.
- heliuscloud has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of its network services at any time after the notice, without any liability to the user or any third party. heliuscloud shall provide the affected users with alternative paid network services, if the users are not willing to accept the alternative paid network services, heliuscloud shall refund the remaining service fees to the users after deducting the service fees according to the actual use of the users.
- heliuscloud reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the provision of IP services and products to users at any time, without any liability or financial compensation to users or any third party, in the event of any of the following:
- Untruthfulness of the personal data provided by the user.
- User's violation of the rules of use set forth in this Agreement.
- Failure of a subscriber to pay heliuscloud the appropriate service fees for use of a paid network service.
- Users resell heliuscloud's IP services and products to others for profit.
- The user expressly understands that heliuscloud is required to periodically or occasionally perform maintenance on the platform or related equipment used to provide the network service, and that heliuscloud shall not be liable for any interruption of the network service for a reasonable period of time as a result of such interruption, but that heliuscloud shall provide as much advance notice as possible.
- heliuscloud is not responsible for any interruptions in service or other defects in the network caused by force majeure or other causes beyond heliuscloud's control, but will endeavor to minimize any loss or impact to users as a result.
V. User Usage Rules
- User agrees that heliuscloud has the right to place product offer types or any other type of commercial message in any manner in connection with the provision of the Web Services, and that User agrees to allow heliuscloud to send commercial messages to User via email or other means.
- Users shall abide by the relevant laws, regulations and administrative rules and regulations when using heliuscloud Network Services. Users shall not use heliuscloud Network Services to engage in behavior that violates laws, regulations, policies, and infringes the legal rights and interests of others, including but not limited to the following:
- Violation of all network protocols, rules and procedures related to network services.
- The use of the IP services provided by heliuscloud for any unlawful purpose.
- Use the IP services provided by heliuscloud for any act that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network.
- To upload, display or transmit any false, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise unlawful material using the Internet Services provided by heliuscloud.
- Infringement of any other third party's patent, copyright, trademark, reputation, or any other legal right.
- Use of the heliuscloud Web Services in any manner that infringes heliuscloud's business interests, such as posting advertisements, promoting information, or selling products.
- Performing any other acts that violate the law or infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals, companies, social groups, organizations, or other acts restricted or prohibited by laws, administrative rules, regulations, ordinances, or any legally valid norms.
- If a user violates any of the above rules, heliuscloud reserves the right to terminate the user's account or IP service without the user's consent. Tomato Accelerate reserves the right to require the user to make corrections or to take all necessary measures to mitigate the effects of the user's misconduct.
VI. Privacy Protection
- heliuscloud attaches great importance to the privacy of users, heliuscloud guarantees not to disclose or provide to third parties the registration data of individual users and users in the use of IP services stored in heliuscloud non-public content, except for the following circumstances.
- Obtain explicit prior authorization from the user.
- In accordance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- As required by the relevant government authorities.
- For the benefit of the public.
- To defend the legal rights of heliuscloud.
- Users of heliuscloud Services and/or products should not publish or upload any information that they consider private to the heliuscloud Services platform, nor should they transmit such information to others through the heliuscloud Services and/or products.
- Please be careful not to reveal your property accounts, bank cards, credit cards, third-party payment accounts and corresponding passwords and other important information in the use of the heliuscloud network service, or any losses caused by the user's own responsibility.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that heliuscloud will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by force majeure or other causes beyond the control of heliuscloud (e.g., network security vulnerabilities, hacker attacks, etc.).
VII. Intellectual Property
- heliuscloud owns the intellectual property rights to its websites, mobile clients and other Internet products and services, which are protected by Chinese law. The content of heliuscloud's website, including but not limited to any text, images, graphics, audio, video, etc., are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights. These materials may not be used for any other commercial purposes without the consent of heliuscloud and/or its licensors.
- We are not allowed to reproduce, reprint, reproduce, modify, display or use any part or all of the content of heliuscloud on our website or mobile client service platform without the written authorization of heliuscloud. Mirroring on the server. Otherwise, heliuscloud will pursue legal responsibility according to law.
- If you are expressly authorized by heliuscloud, you should use the work in the agreed way, you should prominently indicate the author's name at the beginning of the text of the work, with the source (heliuscloud) and the original link, and may not modify the interpretation of the work. The use of the work without authorization or beyond the scope of authorization constitutes an infringement of heliuscloud, and heliuscloud will pursue its legal responsibilities.
- You agree to modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display the Content (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate the Content into any other form of work, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You agree that heliuscloud may use the Content in any form that heliuscloud and its affiliates may use in connection with their products and services.
- You acknowledge that the text, images, videos, software, and other information you upload while using the heliuscloud network service do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights. You agree that heliuscloud shall have the right to remove any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, and shall not be liable for any infringement of such content. The user shall be responsible for the processing of the third party's claims, bear all the costs, including, but not limited to, infringement compensation, attorney's fees and other reasonable costs, to accelerate the tomato or any third party caused the damage, the user shall also bear all the liability. For users who repeatedly infringe copyright, heliuscloud has the right to directly cancel their registered accounts.
- Any entity or individual who believes that the content of the services provided by TomatoAccelerator may infringe their intellectual property rights should submit a written notice of claim to TomatoAccelerator, and provide proof of identity, ownership, and detailed proof of infringement. heliuscloud will disconnect the link content as soon as possible after receiving the above legal documents. If the complaint does not provide heliuscloud with legal and valid proof of material, heliuscloud has the right not to take any action.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software without the permission of the copyright holder.
VIII. Liquidated Damages
- If Tomato Accelerate violates any law or regulation or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Tomato Accelerate agrees to be liable for any damages that result from such violation.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless heliuscloud and any other party from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind arising out of or related to your breach of any law, regulation, or other provision of this Agreement.
- heliuscloud shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the improper use of the Service, the purchase of goods or services on the Internet, the conduct of transactions on the Internet, the illegal use of the Service, or any change in the information you transmit.
IX. Notice Service
X. Legal Jurisdiction
XI. Other Provisions
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and other matters relating thereto, and does not confer any rights upon the parties hereto other than those provided for herein.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall be binding.
- The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, do not define or limit the terms of this Agreement, and shall be disregarded in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, heliuscloud reserves the right to interpret this Agreement at its sole discretion.